Veterans Upward Bound Program’s Annual Performance Report for Program Year 2012–13
APR Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Letter to Veterans Upward Bound Project Directors, June 2014 MS Word (55KB) | PDF (348K)
- General Instructions for the VUB Annual Performance Report 2012-13: MS Word (173K) | PDF (486K)
- Sections I and II (project identifying information, competitive preference priorities, and record structure): MS Word (221K) | PDF (436K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 60-Day Review Period, with responses (published March 2014): MS Word (51K) | PDF (122K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 30-Day Review Period, with responses (submitted to OMB May 2014): MS Word (52K) | PDF (239K)
- "Crosswalk" of 2011–12 and 2012–13 APR Data Fields: MS Word (134K) | PDF (224K)
Online data collection will “go live” by June 30, 2014 at this address:
UB PROGRAMS' ONLINE PERFORMANCE REPORT APPLICATION
Beginning with the “go-live” date of the APR Web application, you will be able to consult the Help Desk via telephone (703-846-8248) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) about technical problems in accessing and using the Web application. The Help Desk will also be able to assist should you have difficulty with registration.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.