APR Deadline: December 2, 2016
- Letter to UB and UBMS Project Directors, November 2016
- Important Reminders for Completing the 2015-16 APR for UB and UBMS:
MS Word (25K)
- General Instructions for the Upward Bound and UB Math-Science Programs' Annual Performance Report 2015-16:
MS Word (273K)
- APR Form, Sections I and II (project identifying information, competitive preference priorities, and record structure):
MS Word (254K)
- Policies and Procedures for Prior Experience (PE) Assessments -- Appendix to UB-UBMS APR:
MS Word (103K) | PDF (465K)
The online data collection begins November 1, 2016 at this address:
UB PROGRAMS' ONLINE PERFORMANCE REPORT APPLICATION
Beginning on the go-live date (November 1, 2016), you will be able to consult the Help Desk via telephone (703-846-8248) or e-mail (email@example.com) about technical problems in accessing and using the Web application. The Help Desk will also be able to assist should you have difficulty with registration.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.