APR Deadline: April 25, 2014
- Letter to UB and UBMS Project Directors, March 2014
- General Instructions for the Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math-Science Programs' Annual Performance Report 2012-13: MS Word (252K) | PDF (501K)
- Sections I and II (project identifying information, competitive preference priorities, and record structure): MS Word (266K) | PDF (593K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 60-Day Review Period, with responses (published September 4, 2013): MS Word (123K) | PDF (468K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 30-Day Review Period, with responses (submitted to OMB December 10, 2013): MS Word (88K) | PDF (235K)
- "Crosswalk" of 2011-12 and 2012-13 APR Data Fields: MS Word (159K) | PDF (243K)
Online data collection will go Live on March 24, 2014 at this address:
UB PROGRAMS' ONLINE PERFORMANCE REPORT APPLICATION
Beginning March 24, 2014, you will be able to consult the Help Desk via telephone (703-846-8248) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) about technical problems in accessing and using the Web application. The Help Desk will also be able to assist should you have difficulty with registration.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.