While online data collection for the Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math-Science annual performance reports (APRs) will not begin until the spring, the Department is making available the final text version of the report format and instructions at this time so that projects’ staff members may familiarize themselves with the new APR and prepare their databases. We are also providing summaries of public comments and the Department’s responses to those comments (from September and December 2013) concerning the previously published draft versions of the APR. Finally, we are including a table of detailed information on how TRIO will “crosswalk” data that grantees submitted in the 2011–12 APR to comparable data fields in the new 2012–13 APR.
- General Instructions for the Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math-Science Programs' Annual Performance Report 2012-13: MS Word (252K) | PDF (501K)
- Sections I and II (project identifying information, competitive preference priorities, and record structure): MS Word (266K) | PDF (593K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 60-Day Review Period, with responses (published September 4, 2013): MS Word (123K) | PDF (468K)
- Summary of Public Comments Following the 30-Day Review Period, with responses (submitted to OMB December 10, 2013): MS Word (88K) | PDF (235K)
- "Crosswalk" of 2011-12 and 2012-13 APR Data Fields: MS Word (159K) | PDF (243K)
Online data collection will begin in spring 2014.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.