For regular Upward Bound grantees: December 12, 2012 *
For UBMS grantees: December 31, 2012
For VUB grantees: December 12, 2012 *
* Please note that regular Upward Bound and Veterans Upward Bound projects adversely affected by Hurricane Sandy may submit their APRs as late as December 31, 2012.
- Letter to UB and UBMS Project Directors, November 2012
- General Instructions for Completing the Annual Performance Report for Program Year 2011-12, with specific instructions for Sections I and II: MS Word (138K) | PDF (412K)
- Section I (project identifying information): MS Word (31K) | PDF (161K)
- Section II-A for UB and UBMS (record structure for the participant list): MS Word (136K) | PDF (429K)
- Frequently Asked Questions: MS Word (71K) | PDF (310K)
As of November 14, 2012 grantees will be able to access the Web application for the Upward Bound programs' APRs by clicking on the address below:
UB PROGRAMS' ONLINE PERFORMANCE REPORT APPLICATION
Beginning November 14, 2012, you will be able to consult the Help Desk via telephone (703-846-8248) or e-mail (UBWEB@cbmiweb.com) about technical problems in accessing and using the Web application. The Help Desk will also be able to assist should you have difficulty with registration.
Please contact your program specialist directly if you have questions requiring policy clarifications or interpretations of the data requirements of the report. A state listing of program specialist assignments showing their names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses is available.