Last Competition: FY 2011
Application deadline: May 23, 2011
Federal Register Notice
- Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for FY 2011 dated April 6, 2011 | PDF
Please note that the FY 2011 competition for the EOC Program is closed.
- Department of Education responses to public comments received on the EOC FY 2011 draft application package: MS Word (56K) | PDF (36K)
- Higher Education Opportunity Act (P.L. 110-315) of 2008, amending the Higher Education Act of 1965: Text | PDF
- Official Final Regulations Amending TRIO Regulations, as published in the Federal Register on October 26, 2010. These final regulations amend the Educational Opportunity Centers Program regulations.
- Unofficial compilation of Educational Opportunity Centers regulations with the changes resulting from the final regulations amending the TRIO regulations: MS Word (95K) | PDF (180K)
- Low-Income Guidelines
Tips and Assistance
EOC Program FY 2016 Technical Assistance Workshops and Webinars:
The U.S. Department of Education will conduct five technical assistance webinars for applicants interested in preparing grant applications for fiscal year 2016 new awards under the EOC Program. The information presented during each session will be identical. Please register for the date and time that works best for you.
- Monday, December 14, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
- Thursday, December 17, 2015, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST
- Friday, December 18, 2015, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
Rachael Couch, (202) 502-7655
Federal TRIO Programs
U. S. Department of Education, OPE
1990 K Street, N.W., Suite 7000
Mail Stop OPE-K-7-7063
Washington, DC 20006
Telephone: (202) 502-7600