Tribally Controlled Postsecondary Career and Technical Education Program

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Vocational and Adult Education Home

Who May Apply: (specifically)Tribally controlled postsecondary career and technical institutions that receive no funds from either the Tribally Controlled College or University Assistance Act of 1978 (25 U.S.C. 1801 et seq.) or the Navajo Community College Act (25 U.S.C. 640a et seq.).

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 02/06/2007