Who May Apply: (by category) Individuals
Who May Apply: (specifically) Undergraduate students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in participating schools may apply.
To be eligible for each academic year, a student must:
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Be a Federal Pell Grant recipient;
- Be enrolled full-time in a degree program;
- Be enrolled in a four-year degree-granting institution;
- Major in physical, life or computer science, engineering, mathematics, technology,
or a critical foreign language; and
- Have at least a cumulative 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (as set
forth in regulations to be promulgated soon).