Please note: There will be no competition for new awards in FY 2011. The grant information below is for historical information only. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Please Note: The Department has extended the Ready-to-Learn Television application deadline until June 22, 2010 for eligible applicants and removed the paragraph on the maximum award amount.
Extended Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed June 22, 2010
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: Closed April 21, 2010
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: Closed July 20, 2010
Pre-Application Meeting: Closed April 15, 2010
FY2010 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
For printed applications contact:
Education Publication Center (ED Pubs)
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
Please note: The Department has extended the Ready-to-Learn Television application deadline until June 22, 2010 for eligible applicants.
- Correction to the Federal Register Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year 2010 PDF (51KB). Closed June 22, 2010
- Federal Register Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year 2010 PDF (78KB). Closed
Tips and Assistance
For technical assistance, please contact Brian Lekander (202) 205-5633.