Ready to Learn Television
Timeline for 2015 Competition
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: May 26, 2015
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: April 9, 2015
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: July 23, 2015
Pre-Application Webinar: April 14th, 2015
Pre-Application Information Webinar
The RTL program recorded the 2015 RTL Pre-application webinar for potential applicants to view. Applicants are strongly encouraged to watch the recorded content webinar, or review the webinar slides, as well as reviewing the revised FAQs.
RTL Pre-Application Information Slides PDF (1.57 MB)
RTL COMPETITION FORMS
- RTL NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS PDF (233 KB) II HTML
- RTL FULL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS PDF (1.27 MB) II MS Word (609 KB)
- Please note that the RTL Application Instructions are for applicants to download and use as guidance only. Unless the applicant qualifies for an exception to the electronic submission requirement, all RTL grant applications must be submitted electronically via Grants.gov. See the NIA for information about how to submit an application for the RTL competition.
Letter of Intent to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their intent to apply by simply filling out the following form: https://survey.max.gov/index.php/882561/lang-en . Please submit your intent to apply by April 9th , 2015. Alternatively, you may email your intent to apply to Readytolearn@ed.gov. Applicants that fail to fill out this form or send an email may still apply for funding.
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
Tips and Assistance