Supported Employment State Grants
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, Title VI, Part B; 29 U.S.C. 795g et seq.
Technical Assistance Circulars
- TAC-14-02—"Submission of the FY 2015 State Plan for the Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program and Supplement for the Supported Employment Services Program"
Mar. 28, 2014 — PDF (327KB)
- PD-15-06—"Instructions for completing the Federal Financial Report (SF-425) for the State Supported Employment Services program"
Mar. 12, 2015 — PDF (129KB)
Items in this section are not policy or subregulatory policy or formal guidance; rather they are general communications to RSA grantees.
- Accessing and Initiating Changes to Formula Grant Award Notifications
This document describes the process to be used to request changes to the GAN (Grant Award Notification) such as address; however this process may be used only when the rights and obligations of the grantee are not affected.
Mar. 3, 2014 — MS Word (48KB) | PDF (232KB)
Last Modified: 08/12/2016