Parent Information and Training Programs

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home

Who May Apply: (specifically) Private nonprofit organizations may apply that either are governed by a board of directors that meets the requirements in Sec. 303(c)(4)(B) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or that have a membership that represents the interests of individuals with disabilities and a special governing committee that meets the requirement in Sec. 303(c)(4)(B). To the extent practicable, technical assistance grants will be awarded to parent training and information centers established pursuant to Sec. 682(a) of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 10/02/2006