Independent Living State Grants Program

Current Section  Eligibility
Applicant Info
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home
Archived Information

Per the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, the State Independent Living Services (IL, Part B) program of the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) has been transferred to the new Independent Living Administration (ILA), a part of the Administration for Community Living (ACL) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. For more information on ACL, please visit More information on ILA’s new Web site will be posted soon. In the meantime, you may continue to find information regarding the State Independent Living Services program on

Who May Apply: (by category) Other Organizations and/or Agencies.

Who May Apply: (specifically): State vocational rehabilitation (VR) agencies or other designated state units (DSUs) may apply.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 04/13/2015