Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind
The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), as part its monitoring of state vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs funded under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, together with state vocational rehabilitation agencies and their stakeholders, have identified promising practices. These are practices developed and implemented in each state for the purpose of enhancing employment and independent living outcomes for individuals with disabilities. These practices provide useful samples of programs and services and each practice is unique, based on the needs and resources available in that state. The practice may work differently or produce different results in your state if you choose to replicate it.
(November 2, 2010)
The following documents are standard attachments to a Grant Award Notification (GAN).
- RSA-1 – Carry-over requirements for formula programs (PDF 42KB)
- RSA-2 – Program income for formula programs (PDF 17KB)
- RSA-3 – Prohibition against subgranting for formula programs (PDF 22KB)
- RSA-4 – Treatment of indirect costs for purchased services (PDF 28KB)
- RSA-5 – Specific grant terms and conditions for reports (PDF 44KB)
(October 7, 2015)