Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, Title VII, Chapter 2, Secs. 751-753; 29 U.S.C. 796j-796l.
- PD-16-01—"Announcement of OMB Approval for Form RSA-7-OB, Independent Living Services for Older Individuals who are Blind Program (ILOIB) Annual Report"
Nov 30, 2015 — PDF (320KB)
- PD-15-03—"Announcement of OMB Approval for Form RSA-7-OB, Independent Living Services for Older Individuals who are Blind Program (ILOIB) Annual Report"
Dec 18, 2014 — PDF (248KB)
- PD-11-03—"Instructions for completing the Federal Financial Report (SF-425) for other formula grant award programs"
Oct 26, 2010 — PDF (1.9MB)
Items in this section are not policy or subregulatory policy or formal guidance; rather they are general communications to RSA grantees.
- Accessing and Initiating Changes to Formula Grant Award Notifications
March 3, 2014
This document describes the process to be used to request changes to the GAN (Grant Award Notification) such as address; however this process may be used only when the rights and obligations of the grantee are not affected.
- MS Word (48KB) | PDF (232KB)
Last Modified: 08/23/2016