Vocational Rehabilitation State Grants
The following documents are standard attachments to a Grant Award Notification (GAN).
- RSA-1 – Carry-over requirements for formula programs (PDF 42KB)
- RSA-2 – Program income for formula programs (PDF 17KB)
- RSA-3 – Prohibition against subgranting for formula programs (PDF 22KB)
- RSA-4 – Treatment of indirect costs for purchased services (PDF 28KB)
- RSA-5 – Specific grant terms and conditions for reports (PDF 44KB)
- RSA-VR-1 – Pre-employment transition services (PDF 46KB)
(October 7, 2015)
Here are other resources for this program.
- 2013 National Financial Management Training Conference
The RSA National Fiscal Management Training Conference was held Aug. 27-29, 2013 in Arlington, Va. The conference was intended to provide training and technical assistance to management and staff of vocational rehabilitation (VR) agencies responsible for the financial management of the VR program.
- 2013 National State Rehabilitation Council Forum
The RSA National State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) Forum was held from June 24-25, 2013 in Arlington, Va. The objective of the Forum was to empower Councils, encourage partnerships with State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (VR) and foster advocacy for improvements in the public VR program in order to enhance opportunities for high quality employment for individuals with disabilities.
- A Better Bottom Line: Employing People with Disabilities
Blueprint for Governors. A 2013 report by the National Governors Association (NGA).
- Emerging Practices
RSA has established the Emerging Practices as a mechanism for sharing state information to help promote communities of practice and increase awareness of a variety of approaches that provide a foundation for research and lead to the development of evidence-based practices.
- Federal Employment Resources
As the Nation's largest employer, the Federal Government is actively recruiting and hiring persons with disabilities into a variety of exciting jobs with competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. The resources provide quick and efficient access to information and technical assistance related to the employment of individuals with disabilities within the Federal Government.
- Fiscal Resources
Resources providing guidance on fiscal matters related to the Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) program.
- Orientation & Technical Assistance Guide for State Vocational Rehabilitation Directors
The Orientation Guide is provided to support new state vocational rehabilitation (VR) directors in the important work of administering federal programs within your state funded under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, including the Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program, the Supported Employment Program, the State Independent Living Services Program, and the Independent Living Services for Older Individuals who are Blind Program. RSA developed this guide to provide quick and efficient access to information and technical assistance resources related to the administration of these programs.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Needs Assessment Guide
The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Needs Assessment Guide and its Appendices provide state VR agencies and State Rehabilitation Councils (SRC) with fundamental tools necessary to meet the requirements of a fully developed comprehensive statewide needs assessment (CSNA).
- Vocational Rehabilitation Research in Brief
Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Research in Briefs provide a summary of research and literature on issues, practices, and topics related to the employment of individuals with disabilities; and facilitate further exploration and study.
(June 24, 2013)
Last Modified: 08/25/2016