Skip Program Navigation
Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home

Who May Apply (by category):

  • Institutions of Higher Education
  • Nonprofit Organizations
  • Other Organizations and/or Agencies

Who May Apply (specifically):

States, public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies, Indian tribes, and tribal organizations may also apply. Rehabilitation research and training centers must be operated by or in collaboration with:

  1. one or more institutions of higher education or
  2. one or more providers of rehabilitation or other appropriate services.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 03/31/2015