Skip Program Navigation
Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home

Who May Apply (by category):

  • Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)
  • Nonprofit Organizations
  • Other Organizations and/or Agencies


Who May Apply (specifically):

States, public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies, Indian tribes, and tribal organizations may also apply. RERCs must be operated by or in collaboration with one or more institutions of higher education or nonprofit organizations.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 03/31/2015