Please note: The grant information below is for historical information only. The competition is closed. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed May 24, 2010
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: Closed April 22, 2010
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: July 21, 2010
Pre-Application Meeting: Closed April 15, 2010
FY2010 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
For printed applications contact:
Education Publication Center (ED Pubs)
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
Tips and Assistance
For technical assistance, please contact the Ready to Teach program staff.