Race to the Top District (RTT-D)
FY 2013 Race to the TopDistrict Competition
- Executive Summary [PDF, 273KB]
- Application [MS Word, 963KB]
- Electronic Budget Spreadsheets [MS Excel, 131KB]
- Application Formatted for Added Accessibility [MS Word, 954KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 412KB]
- Notice of Final Priorities (NFP) [PDF, 246KB]
- Notice Inviting Applications (NIA) [PDF, 307KB]
- Fast Facts [PDF, 169KB]
- Background on Race to the TopDistrict Competition [PDF, 126KB]
FY 2013 Race to the TopDistrict Competition Contact Information
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (202) 453-6800
Technical Assistance Opportunities
To assist applicants in preparing the application and to respond to questions, the Department will host multiple Technical Assistance webinars for potential applicants on the following topics: Overview of the Race to the TopDistrict Competition, Applying as a Consortium, Application Submission and Details, Preparing the Budget, and Answers to Questions Submitted to the Department. Additional webinars will be held approximately every other week depending on the number of questions that we receive. Please check this website for information on future webinar dates. Materials from the webinars will be posted online following the sessions.
Please CLICK HERE to register for the September 20, 2013 webinar: Final Questions.
Please note that we request participants from a single entity to participate in one location. Registration for additional webinars will be posted shortly. Announcements of any other conference calls or webinars and Frequently Asked Questions will also be available on this website.
- Technical Assistance Webinars: August 7, August 13, August 27, and September 4, 2013
- Webinar to Answer Questions Submitted to Email Box: August 15, 2013
- Additional webinars will be held approximately every other week depending on the number of questions that we receive. Please check the Race to the TopDistrict website for information on future webinar dates.
- Optional Intent to Apply Due: August 23, 2013
- Application Due: October 3, 2013
- Grant Award Announcements: December 2013
Intent to Apply2013
The Department strongly encouraged each potential applicant to notify us of the applicant's intent to submit an application for funding by completing a Web-based form by August 23, 2013.
In the tables below, the Department has provided a summary of all intents to apply and a detailed list of potential applicants, including their district, State and grant request information. Prior to posting, the Department did not verify or screen for eligibility and to err on the side of transparency, only obvious duplicate entries were removed. When a potential applicant only included an individual name, we have listed the LEA as "District Not Provided."
Intent to Apply Data
- Summary Table [PDF, 112KB]
- Detailed List of Intent to Apply Submissions (by State and expected budget request) [PDF, 153KB]
FY 2012 Race to the TopDistrict Competition