Special Education--Studies and Evaluation

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs), Local Education Agencies (LEAs), Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies, State Education Agencies (SEAs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Public agencies, outlying areas (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), freely associated states, Indian tribes, tribal organizations, and for-profit organizations, if appropriate, may apply.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 10/06/2006