Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed May 3, 2010
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: Closed April 5, 2010
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: Closed July 2, 2010
Pre-Application Meeting: Closed March 26, 2010
FY2010 Application Information
Application Package: this is an electronic copy of the corrected application package for you to download and use as a guide only. This guide replaces the application package that was posted on this web site from 3/8/10 - 3/11/10.
MS Word (1.39MB) | PDF (991KB)
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
For printed applications contact:
Education Publication Center (ED Pubs)
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
Other Required Forms
Please Note: these forms are located in the electronic application guide located under the subheading current application.
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
- Required Response to Section 427 of GEPA
- Desegregation Plan Information Form
- Magnet Schools Assistance Program Assurances
Magnet Schools Assistance program forms to be downloaded, completed and uploaded into the e-grants system.
Table 1 and 2 Information—LEA-Level Enrollment Data
MS Word (146KB)
Table 3 Information—Magnet School Enrollment Data
MS Word (134KB)
Table 5 Information—Feeder School Enrollment Data
MS Word (109KB)
Table 7 and 8 Information—LEA-Level (Converted) Enrollment Data
MS Word (156KB)
Table 9 Information—Magnet Schools-(Converted) Enrollment Data
MS Word (147KB)
Table 11 Information—Feeder-(Converted) Enrollment Data
MS Word (130KB)
Table 13 Information—Selection of Students-Competitive Preference Priority 3
MS Word (34KB)
Table 14 Information—New or Revised Magnet School Projects-Competitive Preference Priority 2
MS Word (33KB)
Federal Register Notices
Tips and Assistance
Technical Assistance: For technical assistance, please contact the Magnet Schools Assistance program staff.
Pre-Application Meeting Notes - March 26, 2010