Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed April 6, 2010
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: Closed March 8, 2010
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: June 7, 2010
Pre-Application Meeting: Closed February 19, 2010
FY 2010 APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Application Package: Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package for you to download and use as a guide only.
MS Word (216 KB) | PDF (207KB)
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
- Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- For printed applications contact:
Education Publication Center (ED Pubs)
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
OTHER REQUIRED FORMS
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICES
- Beatriz Ceja
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 4W210
Washington, DC 20202-4260
Telephone: (202) 205-5009???
TDD: Call the Federal Relay Service (FRS) at 1-800-877-8339.
PRE-APPLICATION MEETING TIPS
- Pre-application meeting presentation MS PowerPoint (605 KB) | PDF (564 KB)
- Higher Education Act (HEA) Title II Reports
- Measuring Principal Performance Issue Brief by Learning Points Associates PDF (908 KB)
- Examples of three School Leadership Program applications