Innovative Approaches to Literacy Program
- ED’s Regional Education Laboratories (RELs) offer resources on logic models, including a webinar recording.
- The What Works Clearinghouse Procedures and Standards Handbook (Version 3.0, March 2014) includes information concerning levels of evidence and evaluation.
- State SIG applications and a list of these schools are available at Department's School Improvement Grant Web site.
- LEA eligibility under the Small Rural School Achievement program or the Rural and Low-Income School program authorized under Title VI, Part B of the ESEA is available at the Department’s Rural Education Achievement Program Web site.
- For Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates for school districts for the most recent income year, please see the Eligibility page of the IAL Web site.
Last Modified: 11/16/2015