Competitions are held annually.
Current competition: FY 2015
Applications available: February 27, 2015
Application deadline: April 1, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. Washington, DC Time
Panel Review: Mid-April 2015
Awards Announcement: June 1, 2015
Federal Register Notices
This program does not post competition information in the Federal Register. If you would like to receive information and updates on this program, please subscribe to the IFLE listserv.
The FY 2015 application information is available. Applications must be submitted electronically using the Department's G5 system. Before you can access the application, you will first need to register to use G5 and then log in. The deadline for submitting applications and all letters of reference will be April 1, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. Washington, DC time.
- G5 Web site: http://www.g5.gov
FY 2015 G5 e-Application Instructions: Please refer to pages 12-17 in the application package.
Tips and Assistance
Description of 2015 Seminar:
- Seminar for elementary and secondary school educators: China
(applications accepted from K-12 applicants only)
General Program Webinar:
- A Pre-Application webinar is scheduled for March 7, 2015 from 12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m., Washington, DC time. Please register for the Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad Program by Friday, March 6, 2015 at:
- Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions in order to join the webinar on March 7th.
- For audio, you must call in to the conference call line below. (PLEASE NOTE: Audio will not be provided if you just log onto the webinar using the information above).
- Dial the Access Telephone Number: 888-989-4712.
- When prompted, dial the access code: 6256310.
Frequently asked questions are available to address many pre-award and post-award issues, including hints for preparing a competitive application.
Maria Chang, 202-219-700
U.S. Department of Education, OPE
Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad Program
1990 K Street, N.W., 6th Floor
Mail Stop K-OPE-6-6099
Washington, DC 20006
Fax: (202) 502-7860