Competitions are held annually.
Current competition: FY 2013
Applications available: May 2, 2013
Application deadline: June 3, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Federal Register Notice
- Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for FY 2013 dated May 2, 2013 | PDF
Applications for FY 2013 grants must be submitted electronically using the Department's G5 system. The deadline for submitting the application is June 3, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. EST.
- G5 Web site: http://www.g5.gov
If you use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) or a text telephone (TTY), you may call toll free at 1-800-576-7734.
Tips and Assistance
Pre-Application Q&A Webinar for Project Directors and Student Applicants
Please join us for the FY 2013 Q&A Webinar. Click on the date below to register for the session.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 -- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Once registered you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar. The call-in number for the webinar listed above is 877-891-6970. The participant code is 9953126.
- System Requirements:
- PC-based attendees -- Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees -- Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees -- Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
International and Foreign Language Education
U.S. Department of Education
1990 K Street, N.W., Room 6076
Washington, DC 20006-8521
Telephone: (202) 502-7589