Title III Part B, Strengthening Historically Black Graduate Institutions Program
All program staff are sharing responsibilities across programs, but prior assignments are being continued wherever possible. Project directors should maintain contact with their former program officers until notified of new assignments.
* Initial point of contact for this program
** Program Lead
- Donald Watson, Director, 202-453-6166, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yolande Badarou, Program Analyst, 202-453-7632, email@example.com *
- Darryl Davis, Program Analyst, 202-453-7582, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Epps, Program Analyst, 202-453-6337, email@example.com *
- Wendy Lawrence, Education Program Specialist, 202-453-7821, firstname.lastname@example.org *
- Bernadette Miles, Program Analyst, 202-453-7892, email@example.com *
- Winston Skerrett, Management and Program Analyst, 202-453-7605, firstname.lastname@example.org * *
U.S. Department of Education, OPE
Higher Education Programs
Title III Part B, Strengthening HBGIs Program
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20202