Skip Program Navigation
American Indian Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities - Title III Part A Programs

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Postsecondary Education Home

Who May Apply: (by category) Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)

Who May Apply: (specifically) Applicants are limited to tribal colleges and universities, including institutions qualifying for funding under the Tribally Controlled College or University Assistance Act of 1978 or the Navajo Community College Assistance Act of 1978, or cited in section 532 of the Equity in Educational Land Grant Status Act of 1994.

NOTE: Applicants must first apply for and receive designation as an eligible institution. Refer to the Tips and Assistance section on the Eligibility page to find more information, the latest webinar schedule, and/or presentations regarding eligibility.

Lists of Eligible Institutions by Fiscal Year


Institutional Service Home

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 01/14/2014