Evaluating State Educational Technology Programs
Who May Apply: State Educational Agencies (SEAs) or an SEA on behalf of a consortium (partnership). Eligible partnerships are comprised of an SEA (that must serve as the fiscal agent) and at least one entity from among the following entities:
- Institutions of higher education.
- Other public institutions.
- Research organizations.
- Not-for-profit organizations.
- For-profit organizations.
- Other State educational agencies (SEAs).
- Local educational agencies (LEAs).
- Regional educational entities.
Last Modified: 11/07/2006