Proposed Priority and Definitions-Demonstration and Training Program: Career Pathways for Individuals With Disabilities
The Assistant Secretary for Special Education and Rehabilitative Services proposes a priority and definitions under the Demonstration and Training program. The Assistant Secretary may use this priority and one or more of these definitions for competitions in fiscal year (FY) 2015 and later years. This priority and these definitions are designed to support projects that develop and implement career pathways for individuals with disabilities.
(May 15, 2015)
There are currently no open competitions.
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstration Projects — Positive Psychology Program, CFDA 84.235A
Closed: September 13, 2004
- Model Demonstration Project to Improve Outcomes for Individuals Receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Served by State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Agencies, CFDA 84.235L
Closed: October 8, 2010
- National Technical Assistance Projects to Improve Employment Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities. CFDA 84.235M
Closed: September 14, 2011
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Transitional Rehabilitation Services for Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities, CFDA 84.235S
Closed: August 19, 2004
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstration Projects to Improve the Postsecondary and Employment Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities, CFDA 84.235U: Closed August 6, 2007
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstrations for Assistive Technology (AT) Device Reutilization, CFDA 84.235V-1: Closed September 18, 2006
- Special Demonstration Programs — National Assistive Technology (AT) Device Reutilization Coordination and Technical Assistance Center, CFDA 84.235V-2: Closed September 18, 2006