Demonstration and Training Program: Career Pathways for Individuals with Disabilities — CFDA Number 84.235N
Applications Available: August 6, 2015
Pre-Application Webinar: August 13, 2015.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: September 8, 2015.
- FY 2015 application:
Federal Register Notices
U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration
400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 5054, PCP
Washington, DC 20202-2800
If you use a TDD or a TTY, call the FRS, toll free, at 1-800-877-8339.
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstration Projects — Positive Psychology Program, CFDA 84.235A
Closed: September 13, 2004
- Model Demonstration Project to Improve Outcomes for Individuals Receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Served by State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Agencies, CFDA 84.235L
Closed: October 8, 2010
- National Technical Assistance Projects to Improve Employment Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities. CFDA 84.235M
Closed: September 14, 2011
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Transitional Rehabilitation Services for Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities, CFDA 84.235S
Closed: August 19, 2004
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstration Projects to Improve the Postsecondary and Employment Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities, CFDA 84.235U: Closed August 6, 2007
- Special Demonstration Programs — Model Demonstrations for Assistive Technology (AT) Device Reutilization, CFDA 84.235V-1: Closed September 18, 2006
- Special Demonstration Programs — National Assistive Technology (AT) Device Reutilization Coordination and Technical Assistance Center, CFDA 84.235V-2: Closed September 18, 2006