Disability and Business Technical Assistance Centers

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home
Archived Information

Who May Apply (by category): Institutions of Higher Education, Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies

Who May Apply (specifically): In addition to the list above, states, public or private agencies (including for-profit agencies), Indian tribes, and tribal organizations may apply.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 05/27/2012