Centers for Independent Living

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home
Archived Information

Per the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, the Centers for Independent Living (IL, Part C) program of the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) has been transferred to the new Independent Living Administration (ILA), a part of the Administration for Community Living (ACL) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. For more information on ACL, please visit More information on ILA’s new Web site will be posted soon. In the meantime, you may continue to find information regarding the Centers for Independent Living program on

Who May Apply: (by category) Nonprofit Organizations

Who May Apply: (specifically) Consumer-controlled, community-based, cross-disability, nonresidential, private, nonprofit agencies are eligible to apply. Only eligible agencies from states and territories holding competitions may apply.

Print this page Printable view Bookmark  and Share
Last Modified: 04/13/2015