Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Planning, Program Design, and Initial Implementation Grant
The Resources below have been compiled by the Charter Schools Program through numerous sources throughout the nation. This list is not exhaustive and the US Department of Education in no way endorses or recommends any of this material. Please note the disclaimer link included above. If there is additional material that you would recommend including, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Charter School Resource Center
- National Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers
- National Resource Center on Charter School Finance and Governance
- Center for Education Reform
- Center for School Change
Additional Funding Resources
- Grant Possibilities: National Charter School Resource Center provides information for the charter school sector about grant possibilities from a variety of places: states, foundations, the private sector, and many Federal government departments and agencies.
Publications and Tools
The National Charter School Resource Center, funded by the U.S. Department of Education keeps up to date on the latest resources and research regarding charter schools. For a comprehensive list, please visit http://www.charterschoolcenter.org/resources.
- Charter School Law Ranking and Scorecard: Center for Education Reform
- Building Charter School Quality Project: Frameworks for Academic and Operational Quality
- Back to School Tallies: Estimated Number of Public Charter Schools & Students, 2012-2013: National Alliance for Public Charter Schools published January 2013
- Individual State and City Charter School Reports: Center for Research on Education Outcomes (CREDO)
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws: The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools Published January 2012
- The Facts on Charter Schools and Students with Disabilities: National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- National Center for Education Statistics: A comprehensive examination of statistical and survey based data on a wide range of topics in education, both past and present
- Network of Independent Charter Schools: A virtual library filled with articles of interest, podcasts and numerous other resources that contain up to date research and best practices on many aspects of operating independent charter schools