Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Planning, Program Design, and Initial Implementation Grant
- Pre-Application Webinars (all times are Washington, DC time):
- June 17, 2013, 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and
- June 20, 2013, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Individuals interested in attending one of the Webinars are encouraged to pre-register by e-mailing their name, organization, contact information, and preferred Webinar date and time with the subject heading NON-SEA PRE-APPLICATION MEETING to Charterschools@ed.gov. There is no registration fee for attending this Webinar.
For further information about the pre-application Webinar, contact LaShawndra Thornton, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W257, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone: (202) 453-5617 or by email: email@example.com.
FY2013 Application Information
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- Grants.gov registration may take five or more business days to complete. You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete. For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: http://www.grants.gov/applicants/organization_registration.jsp.
Note: The SAM registration process may take seven or more business days to complete. If you are currently registered with the SAM, you may not need to make any changes. However, please make certain that the TIN associated with your DUNS number is correct. Also note that you will need to update your registration annually. This may take three or more business days to complete. Information about SAM is available at SAM.gov.
- Budget Narrative
- Project Narrative
- Absolute Priority
- Competitive Priorities (if applicable)
- Selection Criteria
- Application Requirements
- Other Attachments
- Proof of Non-Profit Status
- Project Director Resume
- ED Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, , Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notice
- The Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 is found at: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/06/11/2013-13846/applications-for-new-awards-charter-schools-program-csp-grants-to-non-state-educational-agency.