Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Planning, Program Design, and Initial Implementation Grant
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: July 11, 2014 at 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time.
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: September 24, 2014.
FY 2014 Application Information
- The pre-application webinar presentation and audio link are now available. Access the recording of the May 28, 2014 pre-application webinar by clicking here.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- Grants.gov will be shut down due to routine maintenance from 12:01 AM EST Saturday June 21- Monday June 23, 2014 at 6:00 AM EST. Applicants are encouraged to download the application package in advance of the Grants.gov shut down.
- The Grants.gov registration process takes approximately 3-5 business days to complete, but Grants.gov recommends allowing 4 weeks to complete all steps. You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete. For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/organization-registration.html;jsessionid=m8WtTGqMbNgQrqP9Y8G6w2QDbv
Note: The SAM registration process may take seven or more business days to complete. If you are currently registered with the SAM, you may not need to make any changes. However, please make certain that the TIN associated with your DUNS number is correct. Also note that you will need to update your registration annually. This may take three or more business days to complete. Information about SAM is available at SAM.gov.
- Budget Narrative
- Project Narrative
- Absolute Priority
- Competitive Priorities (if applicable)
- Selection Criteria
- Application Requirements
- Other Attachments
- Proof of Non-Profit Status
- Project Director Resume
- ED Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, , Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
Federal Register Notice
- The Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 is found at: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2014-05-27/pdf/2014-12161.pdf.
Last Modified: 06/26/2014