Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Dissemination Grant
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: October 6, 2015 at 4:30 p.m., Washington, DC time.
FY 2016 Application Information
- The Department held a pre-application meeting on August 26, 2015 and September 9, 2015. The PowerPoint Presentation that was used during these webinars is now available for download. PowerPoint (4 MB).
- Applications are due by October 6, 2015 at 4:30:00 p.m., Washington DC time and must be submitted through Grants.gov. The grant application is available at Grants.gov; the easiest way to find it is to click on "Apply for Grants", "Download an Application Package," and search by CFDA number (84.282). From here, you may download the application and application package instructions.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at: http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- Budget Narrative
- Project Narrative
- Absolute Priority
- Competitive Priorities (if applicable)
- Selection Criteria
- Application Requirements
- Other Attachments
- Proof of Non-Profit Status
- Project Director Resume
- ED Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Please note: do not password protect the PDF files you are submitting
Federal Register Notices
To learn more about the previous competition, please visit the below link.
Last Modified: 09/14/2015