Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Dissemination Grant
Pre-Application Webinars (all times are Washington, DC time): April 24, 2012 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; April 26, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; May 3, 2012 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and May 9, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact information and the date of webinar you would like to attend. There is no registration fee.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: June 6, 2012 at 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time.
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: August 5, 2012.
FY 2012 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at: http://www.grants.gov/.The easiest way to find the application is to visit that website and click on “Apply for Grant”, then on “Download an Application Package”, and search by the CFDA number (84.282). Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
Grants.gov registration may take five or more business days to complete. You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete. For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: http://www.grants.gov/applicants/organization_registration.jsp. Note: Your organization will need to update its Central Contractor Registry (CCR) registration annually.
Other Required Forms
- ED Form 424—Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524—Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524—Instructions
- Standard Form 424B—Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013—Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, , Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL—Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
- The Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 is available at: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/04/13/2012-8980/applications-for-new-awards-charter-schools-program-csp-grants-to-non-state-educational-agency.