- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: March 3, 2014
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: April 30, 2014
- Date of Pre-Application Webinar: January 29, 2014 at 2:00P.M., Washington, DC time
FY 2014 APPLICATION INFORMATION
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
For printed applications contact:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave., SW.
If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Washington, DC 20202-5970
Phone: (202) 205-4352
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- FAQs MS Word (29KB)
- Attach your Abstract Narrative to the "Other Attachment File(s)." The "ED Abstract Attachment Form" was not included on Grants.gov.
OTHER REQUIRED FORMS
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- Instructions for the SF-424
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL)
- Instructions for the Completion of SF-LLL, Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Certification Regarding Lobbying (Grants.gov Lobbying Form - formerly ED 80-0013 form)
- Supplemental Information, Instructions, and Definitions for the U.S. Department of Education Supplemental Information for the SF-424
- Budget ED 524 and Instructions for ED 524
- GEPA Statement
- Assurances--Non-Construction Programs (SF-424B)
To access a copy of these forms, please visit: http://www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/appforms/appforms.html
Federal Register Notices