Charter Schools Program State Educational Agencies (SEA) Grant
Please note: The grant information below is for historical information only. The competition is closed. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed March 18, 2011
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: Closed May 17, 2011
FY2011 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
Here is the link to the SEA pre-application meeting held to respond to questions about the competition http://www.charterschoolcenter.org/webinar/sea-csp-pre-application-technical-assistance-and-waiver-requests-webinar.
FY2011 Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQs MS Word (29KB)
Other Required Forms
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
Visit http://www.charterschoolcenter.org/webinar/sea-csp-pre-application-technical-assistance-and-waiver-requests-webinar. Here you will find information from the National Charter School Resource Center's February 2011 webinar, which provided pre-application assistance for SEAs submitting applications in this SEA CSP competition. The webinar also provides information about the U.S. Department of Education's rationale for approving or denying waiver requests for SEAs.