Charter Schools Program Grants for Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools
The Charter Schools Program has tried to provide numerous resources throughout the nation and does not endorse or recommend any of this material. If there is additional material that you would recommend including, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Charter School Resource Center
- National Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers
- Center for Education Reform
- National Resource Center on Charter School Finance and Governance
- Center for School Change
Additional Funding Resources
Grant Possibilities: National Charter School Resource Center provides information for the charter school sector about grant possibilities from a range of place: states, foundations, the private sector, and many Federal government departments and agencies.
Publications, Tools & Resources
The National Charter School Resource Center, funded by the U.S. Department of Education keeps up to date on the latest resources and research regarding charter schools. For a comprehensive list please visit http://www.charterschoolcenter.org/resources
- Charter School Law Ranking and Scorecard: Center for Education Reform
- Building Charter School Quality Project: Frameworks for Academic and Operational Quality
- Back to School Tallies: Estimated Number of Public Charter Schools & Students, 2012-2013: National Alliance for Public Charter Schools published January 2013
- Charter School Performance in Michigan: Center for Research on Education Outcomes (CREDO) published January 2013.
- Charter School Performance in Indiana: Center for Research on Education Outcomes (CREDO) published December 2012.
- Charter School Performance in New Jersey: Center for Research on Education Outcomes (CREDO) published November 2012.
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws: The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools Published January 2012.
- The Facts on Charter Schools and Students with Disabilities: National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities.