Charter Schools Program Grants for Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools
Please note: The grant information below is for historical information only. The competition is closed. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed May 7, 2012
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: July 5, 2012
FY2012 APPLICATION INFORMATION
A pre-application meeting for prospective applicants was held via webinar on March 27. It is accessible at: https://www302.livemeeting.com/cc/copperconferencing/view?id=282M-4&pw=tb%40PN9r.
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
Grants.gov registration may take five or more business days to complete. You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete. For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: http://www.grants.gov/applicants/get registered.jsp.
For printed applications, contact:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave., SW.
Washington, DC 20202-5970
Phone: (202) 205-3525
OTHER REQUIRED FORMS
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED 80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICES
The Notice Inviting Applications for 2012 that appeared in the Federal Register can be found here.