The U.S. Department of Education’s Charter Schools Program has just announced the Fiscal Year 2015 CSP Grants Competition for National Leadership Activities. This program is designed to support efforts by eligible entities to improve the quality of charter schools by providing technical assistance and other types of support on issues of national significance and scope.
- Date of Pre-Application Webinar: July 22, 2014, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Washington DC, time.
- Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: September 12, 2014 at 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time.
- Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: October 27, 2014
Fiscal Year 2015 APPLICATION INFORMATION
- The pre-application webinar will be held July 22, 2014, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please send an email to email@example.com requesting the registration link, and the number of attendees.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/. Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- Grants.gov will be shut down due to routine maintenance from 12:01 AM EST Saturday August 23-Monday August 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM EST. Applicants will not be able to download the application package during the Grants.gov shut down.
- The Grants.gov registration process takes approximately 3-5 business days to complete, but Grants.gov recommends allowing 4 weeks to complete all steps. You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete. For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/organization-registration.html;jsessionid=m8WtTGqMbNgQrqP9Y8G6w2QDbv 2N2WVykwl2yjHJStGSt5hGH26t.
Note: The SAM registration process may take seven or more business days to complete. If you are currently registered with the SAM, you may not need to make any changes. However, please make certain that the TIN associated with your DUNS number is correct. Also note that you will need to update your registration annually. This may take three or more business days to complete. Information about SAM is available at SAM.gov.
FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICE
- The Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 is found at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2014-07-14/pdf/2014-16456.pdf