Application available: February 25, 2014
Pre-Application Webinar: March 18, 2014 at 2:00p.m., Washington, DC time.
The AEMDD team hosted a pre-application webinar for entities interested in submitting an application for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 grant competition. The webinar provided an opportunity for applicants to submit questions regarding the application process during the live presentation.
Here is the PowerPoint that was presented during the webinar PowerPoint. Below is the link to access the full audio recording of the webinar: https://edinfoevents.webex.com/edinfoevents/lsr.php?RCID=ff7defab2f3abaace0ad500ee4f37f51
Please note that the webinar content begins at the 3:30 mark of the recording.
Here is the transcript of the webinar recording: Pre-Application Webinar Transcript
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: March 27, 2014
Applicants are strongly encouraged to notify the U.S. Department of Education of the applicant’s intent to submit an application for funding. Potential applicants may submit a short email message indicating the applicant’s name and intent to apply. This email notification should be sent to following address: email@example.com.
Deadline to Submit Applications: April 28, 2014
Your application must be fully uploaded and submitted and must be date and time stamped by the Grants.gov system no later than 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time, on the application deadline date. Except as otherwise noted in this section, we will not accept your application if it is received--that is, date and time stamped by the Grants.gov system--after 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time, on the application deadline date. We do not consider an application that does not comply with the deadline requirements. When we retrieve your application from Grants.gov, we will notify you if we are rejecting your application because it was date and time stamped by the Grants.gov system after 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time, on the application deadline date.
For information (including dates and times) about how to submit your application electronically, or in paper format by mail or hand delivery if you qualify for an exception to the electronic submission requirement, please refer to section IV. 7. Other Submission Requirements in the Notice Inviting Applications.
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: June 25, 2014
- Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package for you to download and use as a guide only. PDF (1.90 KB)
- You can obtain an application package via Grants.gov or from the Education Publications Center (ED Pubs). See Federal Register Notice for further details.
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://Grants.gov/.
- Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
- Application Tips: This resource provides helpful tips that may facilitate the completion and submission of the AEMDD application MS Word (47 KB)
FEDERAL REGISTER NOTICES
- For technical assistance, please email the Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination Grants Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.