Please note: The grant information below is for historical information only. The competition is closed. Please continue to visit our site for future competition information.
Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: Closed March 16, 2010
Deadline for Notice of Intent To Apply: Closed February 16, 2010
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: Closed May 17, 2010
FY2010 Application Information
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us
For printed applications contact:
P.O. Box 22207
Alexandria, VA 22304
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (703) 605-6794 If you use a telecommunications devise for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://edpubs.ed.gov/
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
- For technical assistance, please email the Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination Grants Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.