Please Note: This program has been combined with Academies for American History and Civics program.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applications must be submitted electronically through the e-GRANTS system at http://e-grants.ed.gov/
- For printed applications contact:
Education Publications Center (ED Pubs),
P.O. Box 1398, Jessup, MD 20794-1398,
Telephone (toll free): 1-877-433-7827, fax (301) 470-1244.
If you use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) you may call (toll free) 1-877-576-7734.
Web site: http://www.edpubs.ed.gov/webstore/Content/search.asp
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- ED Form 424--Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524--Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524--Instructions
- Standard Form 424B--Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- ED80-0013--Certifications Regarding Lobbying; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- ED80-0014--Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion -- Lower Tier Covered Transactions
- Standard Form LLL--Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
Federal Register Notices
Kelly O'Donnell (202) 205-5231
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Room 4W253
Washington, DC 20202-5960