Deadline for Transmittal of Applications: April 25, 2011
Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply: March 24, 2011
Deadline for Intergovernmental Review: June 22, 2011
Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/.
Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
For printed applications contact:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave., SW.
Washington, DC 20202-5960
Phone: (202) 401-3576
Other Required Forms
You will also need to download the following required Federal forms:
- Application for Federal Education Assistance (SF 424)
- Department of Education Supplemental Form for the SF 424
- Department of Education Budget Summary Form (ED 524)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL), if applicable
- Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants
- GEPA Section 427
- SF-424B Assurances Form
- Grants.gov Lobbying Form (formerly ED 80-0013)
Federal Register Notices
For technical assistance, please contact the Academies for American History and Civics program staff.