Alternative Financing Program

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home
Archived Information

Who May Apply(by category): Institutions of Higher Education, Nonprofit Organizations, Other Organizations and/or Agencies.

Who May Apply(specifically): For AFP grants: states and outlying areas that received or have received grants under the Assistive Technology State Grant program (CFDA # 84.224A) may apply; for AFP TA: public or private agencies or organizations, including institutions of higher education, may apply.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 06/26/2007