FOIA e-Reading Room
Institute of Education Sciences (IES)
Frequently Requested Information
The grant applications posted in the E-FOIA Reading Room are provided as a courtesy. Because the documents have been produced by entities outside of the U.S. Department of Education who are not subject to the Department's standards for the accessibility of documents posted on the Internet, this material may not be accessible to individuals with disabilities.
In addition, the process of redaction and image scanning may further hamper the accessibility of these documents.
If you need assistance with these documents, please contact the FOIA Service Center by email at EDFOIAManager@ed.gov or call 202-401-8365.
Math and Science Grants
- Educational Development Center -- Big Math for Little Children PDF (8.8 MB)
- WestEd -- Algebraic Interventions for Measured Achievement PDF (1.4 MB)
- Quantum Simulations Inc. -- Quantum Intelligent Tutoring Technology PDF (4.1 MB)
- Educational Testing Services -- Diagnostic Items in Math and Science PDF (4.9 MB)
- University of Oregon -- Chard Mathematics Proposal PDF (11 MB)
Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Research Training Grants
- Carnegie Mellon University Predoctoral Training Program -- Interdisciplinary Education Research Program (IERP) PDF (3.0 MB)
- Florida State University Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Research Training Program in Education Sciences PDF (6.1 MB)
- Northwest University Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Research Training Program in Education Sciences PDF (5.7 MB)
- University of Virginia Interdisciplinary Doctoral Training Program in Education Sciences PDF (5.5 MB)
- Vanderbilt University Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Research Training Grant -- Learning Sciences Institute PDF (11 MB)
Regional Educational Laboratory Grants