|A r c h i v e d I n f o r m a t i o n|
The Agenda Project is sponsored by the Office of Postsecondary Education, one of eight program offices of the U.S. Department of Education.
OPE's Mission and ProgramsThe U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) mobilizes national resources to promote opportunity and success for all Americans, in a global environment, through quality postsecondary education.
To further this mission, OPE manages programs aimed at:
For more information about OPE and its programs, please visit the OPE Web site
- Helping all Americans Reach Postsecondary Education
- Improving Teaching at All Levels
- Supporting Undergraduate Postsecondary Students
- Supporting Graduate Postsecondary Students
- Promoting Innovation and Technology in Education
- Strengthening International Education
- Promoting Access through Institutional Development and Support
This page last modified January 31, 2000(gkp)