Action Plan for Linking Customer Feedback to Employees Who Can Take Action on the Information
- Benchmark best practices of Federal agencies and the private sector.
- Secure customer feedback on key business processes in selected critical service areas. September 2000.
- Distribute customer feedback data from the ED Pubs customer satisfaction surveys to managers who can improve existing products and develop new ones. ED Pubs is the department?s central resource for ordering Department of Education publications.
- Design a process for conducting quarterly employee focus groups and labor/management meetings to identify needed improvement actions across the department.
- Develop a real-time system to share customer comments with key managers.
- Establish a Front Line Forum, bringing together ED?s front-line customer service staff to establish new and improved ways to share customer knowledge and feedback with other ED staff.