Education?s (ED) results on the 32-item survey from 1998 to 1999:
- Three items improved by 10 percentage points or more.
- Six items improved by 6-10 percentage points .
- Twenty-one items were within the margin of error (+/- 6%).
- One item was worse by 7 percentage points.
- One item was removed from the survey.
Education compares favorably with Government-wide results:
- Ten items were better than government-wide results by 10 percentage points or more.
- One item was worse than government-wide results by 10 percentage points or more.
Education has targeted four issues for special action.
Education will use its own employee survey results to identify other areas for improvement strategies (ED survey results were received in March 2000).