The Three R's Of Providing
High-Quality Customer Service
- Value ourselves and fellow employees.
- Make customers a priority.
- Trust our employees to carry out the Department's mission.
- Treat customers and each other with professional courtesy and respect.
- Take time to understand customers' needs and values.
- Provide timely and courteous response to customers.
- Inform customers how we can help.
- Request and provide feedback on the delivery of our services.
- Refer inquiries to the right office within OM or within ED.
- Inform customers about applicable OM services and programs.
- Recognize our employees are our greatest assets.
- Recognize that our purpose is to serve our customers.
- Acknowledge customer's feedback in a timely manner.
- Recognize and reward employees who achieve success in providing high-quality customer service.
Back to MSIG Home Page
This page last updated March 21, 2003 (ck)
Office of Management's Homepage