- "I Like To See The Results" (September 29, 2005)
- "A Poster Child for No Child Left Behind" (September 28, 2005)
- "It's the People Making the Programs Work" (September 27, 2005)
- "They Don't Make Any Excuses" (September 23, 2005)
- "All Children Can Learn At High Levels; This Is The Proof" (September 22, 2005)
- Katrina: A Teachable Moment (September 21,2005)
- Schools Welcome Displaced Students (September 20,2005)
- "Newest Students Feel Welcome and Secure" (September 19,2005)
- New Support for Families and Areas Affected by Hurricane Katrina (September 16,2005)
- U.S. Department of Education Continues to Recognize "American Stars of Teaching" (September 15,2005)
- U.S. Department of Education Accepting Applications For Teacher-to-Teacher Training Corps (September 14,2005)
- "When They Leave Here They Learn Algebra Is Fun" (September 13,2005)
- "Teachers Deserve To Be Recognized For The Good Work They Do" (September 12,2005)
- "It Was Jubilation" (September 9,2005)
- Hurricane Help for Schools (September 8,2005)
- Reading First a Success (September 7,2005)
- Reading Improves in Seattle (September 2,2005)
- School Receives A "Well Done" From ED (September 1,2005)
About Extra Credit
NCLB Extra Credit is a regular look at the No Child Left Behind Act, President Bush's landmark education reform initiative passed with bipartisan support in Congress.
Subscribe to get the Extra Credit emailed to you.
Unsubscribe to stop receiving Extra Credit.
Last Modified: 02/09/2006